Membership of the Chamber
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce you can expect the following:
- Ongoing support from the Chamber – being part of a positive and pro-active business group can be very beneficial, we see ourselves as a support network.
- Regular news updates – this has been seen by many members as invaluable. What’s happening, what are the opportunities, Chamber minutes, business planning, SEACC free seminars, etc. All communicated directly to you.
- The opportunity to attend bi-monthly Chamber meetings – a professional and dynamic meeting run to a strict agenda and includes presentations from relevant groups – from census overviews to major town developments…it’s where you need to be to keep up-to-date with business happenings in town. We also have drinks afterwards to provide an informal networking opportunity.
- A one page listing on www.narooma.org.au
- The opportunity to have your say…
We would love to see you at meetings to get your ideas and input.
Our purpose is to bring together the business community for the better of Narooma as a whole – it is a non-political, positive and forward-thinking organisation.
If you decide to join, you will just need to fill our membership form, and EFT /or send a cheque for $110 (or your pro rata amount) using the instructions below. Once you have a paid membership, you can then submit your business details via our online form for your listing on the www.narooma.org.au.
Membership Application Form:
Membership – Business:
$110 full year (incl. GST)
Membership – Associate:
$66 full year (incl. GST)
- For EFT payment put “your name/membership” as the reference.
- Make your deposit to:
NAROOMA & DISTRICT CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
ANZ BANK | BSB 012502 | A/C 439888798
- If you are paying by cheque, please make it payable to:
Narooma District Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Inc.
- Mail it to: PO Box 520, Narooma NSW 2546
- Ensure you have completed and submitted the form above.
Thank you! We look forward to having you on board.