“100 years of history on a 100 year old electric ferry.” Cruise Wagonga Inlet.
“100 years of history on a 100 year old electric ferry”
Join skipper Charlie on the Wagonga Princess and experience:
- Three generations of inlet history delivered with knowledge and humour.
- The pristine Wagonga Inlet and rich mangroves, vegetation and wildlife.
- Electrically-powered, whisper-quiet and environmentally friendly ferry.
- Ecotourism and local aboriginal culture for all ages and groups.
- Viewing and learning about the famous oyster cultivation.
- Seeing historic photos and articles on board.
- Regular trips and charters.