“100 years of history on a 100 year old electric ferry.” Cruise Wagonga Inlet with Devonshire tea & rainforest walk at Paradise Point.
Join Charlie who, like his father and grandfather, has lived on the inlet all his life, on a scenic cruise of Wagonga Inlet aboard an electrically-powered ferry in comfort.
Your experience will include:
- cruising aboard a Huon pine ‘environmentally-friendly’ ferry – enjoying ‘close encounters’ with wildlife in, on and around the pristine waters of this estuary
- seeing a fantastic variety of vegetation including lush rainforest and rich mangroves
- thousands of years of Aboriginal heritage
- hearing colourful history of the area…’tall tales and true’!
- tasting Devonshire and Billy Tea served at Paradise Point with a short rainforest walk.